Night. Cold, fog. I retrace the city we once made our own, looking for clean air that doesn't have your scent. Memories scattered in every corner, pagan souvenirs of a love in ruins.
There is a touch of melancholy and longing in my eyes and floating around me. I sigh uncertainty while the last of my doubts comes rolling down my cheek. We hurt each other so much...
The streets are deserted, plagued by ghosts that don't inspire me anything. I am one of them, swarming the city, uselessly roaming the streets looking for a peace of mind that I'll never be able to find.
That's why dear shadow that today I won't attempt to flee. I got tired of escaping in vain to be always reached in some corner. Maybe l have lost all of my courage or perhaps I might be stronger than ever but here I stay. After so much hatred and war, after so many battles in every terrain possible, I accept my fate, bow my head and I offer my jugular as a symbol of my defeat. There are no white flags to raise nor a possible truce.
Only one favor: make it clean and fast because it has already hurt too much.